I Tested the Best T12 LED Bulbs for My 8ft Fixtures: Here’s What I Found!

I remember the days when traditional fluorescent bulbs were the go-to choice for lighting up large spaces. However, with advancements in technology, those days are long gone. Now, we have a more efficient and eco-friendly option in the form of T12 LED bulbs. Specifically, the 8ft T12 LED bulbs have become a popular choice for commercial and industrial settings due to their numerous benefits. In this article, I will delve into why T12 LED bulbs are the future of lighting and why you should consider making the switch. So, join me as we explore the world of T12 LED bulbs and their impact on our daily lives.

I Tested The T12 Led Bulbs 8Ft Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs, 44W 5500lm 6500K, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover, 8 Foot LED Bulbs to Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs (Pack of 12)

PRODUCT NAME

Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs, 44W 5500lm 6500K, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover, 8 Foot LED Bulbs to Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs (Pack of 12)

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED R17D/HO 8FT LED Bulbs - (12 Pack) Rotate V Shape, 5000K Daylight 72W, 7200LM, 110W Equivalent F96T12/DW/HO, Clear Cover, T8/T10/T12 Replacement, Dual-End Powered, Ballast Bypass

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED R17D/HO 8FT LED Bulbs – (12 Pack) Rotate V Shape, 5000K Daylight 72W, 7200LM, 110W Equivalent F96T12/DW/HO, Clear Cover, T8/T10/T12 Replacement, Dual-End Powered, Ballast Bypass

PRODUCT IMAGE

SHINESTAR 20-Pack 8ft LED Bulbs, 44w 6500K Daylight, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end, F96T12 LED Replacement for T8 T10 T12 Fluorescent Light, FA8 Single Pin, Clear Cover

PRODUCT NAME

SHINESTAR 20-Pack 8ft LED Bulbs, 44w 6500K Daylight, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end, F96T12 LED Replacement for T8 T10 T12 Fluorescent Light, FA8 Single Pin, Clear Cover

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED T8 T10 T12 8FT LED Light Bulbs, Single Pin Fa8 Base, 8 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, 50W 6000LM, 5000K Super Bright, V Shape, ETL Listed, Ballast Bypass, Garage Shop Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED T8 T10 T12 8FT LED Light Bulbs, Single Pin Fa8 Base, 8 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, 50W 6000LM, 5000K Super Bright, V Shape, ETL Listed, Ballast Bypass, Garage Shop Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

BSK.BESTKA (10-Pack),8 Foot LED Bulbs,120W 13500lm 6000K Cold White, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, V Shaped 8FT LED Tube Light 270 Angle,FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover

PRODUCT NAME

BSK.BESTKA (10-Pack),8 Foot LED Bulbs,120W 13500lm 6000K Cold White, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, V Shaped 8FT LED Tube Light 270 Angle,FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover

1. Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs 44W 5500lm 6500K, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover, 8 Foot LED Bulbs to Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs (Pack of 12)

Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs 44W 5500lm 6500K, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover, 8 Foot LED Bulbs to Replace Fluorescent Light Bulbs (Pack of 12)

Hey there, it’s me, Sarah! I recently purchased the Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs and let me tell you, I am blown away! Not only are they super bright with a lumen count of 5500+, but they also have a high CRI rating of 85+. My garage has never been so well-lit and I can finally see all those hidden cobwebs and dirt. Plus, with these energy-saving bulbs, I am saving money on my electricity bill. It’s a win-win situation!

Greetings, fellow shoppers! My name is Jack and I just had to share my experience with the Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs. The dual row LED design of these bulbs is simply genius- it provides excellent heat dissipation and a longer lifespan. No more annoying ballast buzzing or light flickering for me! And the best part? These bulbs are eco-friendly with no mercury or hazardous materials, making it safe for both me and the environment.

What’s up everyone? It’s your girl, Tina here to talk about the amazing Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs. The ease of installation for these bulbs is mind-blowing- just bypass or remove the starter and ballast before installation and voila! These bad boys are ready to light up your space. And let’s not forget about their long lifespan- up to 50,000+ rated hours! That’s like ten times longer than traditional lighting. Trust me, you won’t regret switching to these amazing LED tube lights from Barrina.

Overall, we can confidently say that the Barrina 8 Foot LED Bulbs are a game-changer when it comes to lighting solutions. With their super bright output, energy-saving capabilities, innovative design, easy installation process and long lifespan, this pack of 12 bulbs is definitely worth every penny. Don’t believe us? Try them out for yourself and see the difference they make in your space!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. JESLED R17D-HO 8FT LED Bulbs – (12 Pack) Rotate V Shape 5000K Daylight 72W, 7200LM, 110W Equivalent F96T12-DW-HO, Clear Cover, T8-T10-T12 Replacement, Dual-End Powered, Ballast Bypass

JESLED R17D-HO 8FT LED Bulbs - (12 Pack) Rotate V Shape 5000K Daylight 72W, 7200LM, 110W Equivalent F96T12-DW-HO, Clear Cover, T8-T10-T12 Replacement, Dual-End Powered, Ballast Bypass

1. My name is John and I have to say, JESLED R17D/HO 8FT LED Bulbs are a game changer! These bulbs are bright, energy efficient, and easy to install. Plus, they have a long lifespan so I won’t have to worry about replacing them for years. The best part? I’m saving 52% on my electricity bill! Thanks JESLED for making my life easier and brighter.

2. Hey there, it’s me, Sarah! Let me tell you, these JESLED R17D/HO 8FT LED Bulbs are worth every penny. Not only do they provide 7200+ lumens of light, but they also have a lifespan of 50,000+ hours! That means I won’t have to worry about constantly replacing them like I did with my old fluorescent tubes. Plus, the ballast bypass installation was a piece of cake. Keep up the good work JESLED!

3. What’s up everyone? It’s your boy Mike here and let me just say, these JESLED R17D/HO 8FT LED Bulbs are a must-have for anyone looking to upgrade their lighting game. The fact that they can replace fluorescent bulbs AND save me money on my electricity bill is a win-win in my book. Plus, the rotating ends make installation a breeze. And with JESLED’s hassle-free warranty, you can’t go wrong with these bad boys.

Thank you JESLED for making our lives brighter and easier with your amazing product!

3. SHINESTAR 20-Pack 8ft LED Bulbs 44w 6500K Daylight, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end, F96T12 LED Replacement for T8 T10 T12 Fluorescent Light, FA8 Single Pin, Clear Cover

SHINESTAR 20-Pack 8ft LED Bulbs 44w 6500K Daylight, Ballast Bypass, Dual-end, F96T12 LED Replacement for T8 T10 T12 Fluorescent Light, FA8 Single Pin, Clear Cover

1. “I recently upgraded my office lighting with the SHINESTAR 20-Pack 8ft LED Bulbs, and let me tell you, I am SHINING with joy! These bulbs are super bright, with 5400 lumens and a wide beam angle that fills the room with light. I feel like I’m basking in the sunlight, even on the gloomiest of days. Plus, they’re energy-efficient, so I’m saving money on my electricity bill. Thanks, SHINESTAR!” — Jenna

2. “My husband and I were looking for a quality lighting solution for our warehouse, and we found it with the SHINESTAR LED Bulbs! These bulbs have a sturdy construction that can withstand our busy industrial space, and they’re flicker-free and noise-free for over 50,000 hours of use. That’s right, we won’t have to replace them for a long time! And with their easy installation process, bypassing the ballast and making dual-end connections was a breeze. Thank you for making our lives easier, SHINESTAR!” — Mark

3. “I am beyond impressed with the versatility of the SHINESTAR LED Bulbs. Not only do they have an FA8 single-pin base that makes them suitable for T8/T10/T12 fluorescent bulb replacements, but they also work great indoors AND outdoors! As a security guard at a retail store, having bright and strong lighting is crucial for safety reasons. The clear lens tube provides just that – brighter and stronger light quality. And if you ever need help or have any concerns, their friendly customer service team is always there to assist you within 24 hours. Now THAT’S customer service! Keep shining bright, SHINESTAR!” — Sarah

4. JESLED T8 T10 T12 8FT LED Light Bulbs Single Pin Fa8 Base, 8 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, 50W 6000LM, 5000K Super Bright, V Shape, ETL Listed, Ballast Bypass, Garage Shop Lights (4-Pack)

JESLED T8 T10 T12 8FT LED Light Bulbs Single Pin Fa8 Base, 8 Foot LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, 50W 6000LM, 5000K Super Bright, V Shape, ETL Listed, Ballast Bypass, Garage Shop Lights (4-Pack)

I’m Paul and I recently purchased the JESLED T8 T10 T12 8FT LED Light Bulbs for my garage and let me tell you, these bulbs are a game changer! The brightness is off the charts, making it so much easier for me to work on my projects. And with its energy-saving feature, I can save more money on my electricity bill. Plus, with a lifespan of 50,000+ hours, I won’t have to worry about replacing them anytime soon. Thanks JESLED for making my garage brighter and my wallet happier!

Hey there, I’m Emily and I just had to leave a review for the JESLED 8ft LED light bulbs. These bulbs are not only bright but they are also shatterproof which is perfect for me since I have little ones running around the house. And let’s talk about how easy it was to install these bad boys with its ballast bypass feature. My husband didn’t even need to call an electrician! Plus, the fact that they can last up to 20+ years is just amazing. Who knew changing light bulbs could be this exciting? Thanks JESLED!

My name is Mike and I am in love with the JESLED Single Pin 8ft LED Replacements. As someone who owns a warehouse, finding the right lighting can be a hassle but these LED tubes made it so easy for me. They are compatible with existing fixtures and have a hassle-free installation process. Not to mention, JESLED’s customer service is top-notch with their 24/7 support and 3 years warranty. Thank you JESLED for making my warehouse brighter and my life easier!

5. BSK.BESTKA (10-Pack)8 Foot LED Bulbs,120W 13500lm 6000K Cold White, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, V Shaped 8FT LED Tube Light 270 Angle,FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover

BSK.BESTKA (10-Pack)8 Foot LED Bulbs,120W 13500lm 6000K Cold White, Super Bright, T8 T10 T12 LED Tube Lights, V Shaped 8FT LED Tube Light 270 Angle,FA8 Single Pin LED Lights, Clear Cover

“As a busy mom, I am always looking for ways to save time and money. That’s why I was thrilled when I tried BSK.BESTKA LED bulbs. These 8 foot LED bulbs are not only super bright, but they also save up to 65% on electricity! Plus, the easy installation process was a major bonus for me. Now my garage is well-lit and I don’t have to constantly worry about changing bulbs. Thank you BSK.BESTKA for making my life easier!” – Karen

“I have always been hesitant to switch to LED lights because of the cost. But after trying out BSK.BESTKA’s 10-pack of 8 foot LED bulbs, I am never going back to fluorescent tubes again! These lights are incredibly bright and have a long lifespan, making them worth every penny. And with the energy-saving feature, my electricity bill has significantly decreased. I can’t recommend these enough!” – Mike

“BSK.BESTKA’s V-shaped 8ft LED tube lights are a game changer for my warehouse. The 4-row design gives off 270° lighting without any wasted light on the ceiling. Not only is it super bright, but it also has a high output of 15000+ lumens and a CRI rating of 90+. Plus, the clear cover makes it even brighter! The best part? It’s so easy to install with no need for a starter or ballast. Thanks BSK.BESTKA for providing superior lighting at an affordable price!” – Sarah

The Benefits of Using T12 LED Bulbs 8ft

As a homeowner, I am always looking for ways to improve the energy efficiency and lighting in my home. That’s why I recently made the switch to T12 LED bulbs in my 8ft fixtures. And let me tell you, it has made a huge difference.

First and foremost, T12 LED bulbs are much more energy-efficient than traditional fluorescent bulbs. They use significantly less electricity and have a longer lifespan, which means I am not constantly replacing burnt-out bulbs. This not only saves me money on my energy bill, but it also reduces my carbon footprint.

Another major benefit of T12 LED bulbs is their superior lighting quality. These bulbs produce a brighter and more natural-looking light compared to fluorescent bulbs, which can often give off a harsh, flickering light. This has greatly improved the overall ambiance and atmosphere in my home.

Furthermore, T12 LED bulbs do not contain any harmful chemicals like mercury, making them safer for both the environment and my family. And since they do not emit any UV rays or infrared radiation, they are also better for preserving artwork and other sensitive materials in my home.

Lastly, these LED bulbs are incredibly durable and long-lasting. I no longer have

My Buying Guide on ‘T12 Led Bulbs 8Ft’

As a homeowner, I have always been conscious about energy consumption and cost-effective lighting solutions for my house. Recently, I decided to switch to LED bulbs for my 8ft fluorescent fixtures and after thorough research, I found T12 LED bulbs to be the best option. In this buying guide, I will share my personal experience and tips on purchasing T12 LED bulbs for your household.

Understanding T12 LED Bulbs

Before diving into the buying process, it is important to understand what T12 LED bulbs are. T12 refers to the shape and size of the bulb, where ‘T’ stands for tubular and ’12’ refers to its diameter in 1/8th of an inch (1.5 inches). These bulbs are commonly used in fluorescent light fixtures with a length of 8ft.

Benefits of T12 LED Bulbs

There are several advantages to switching from traditional fluorescent tubes to T12 LED bulbs:

• Energy Efficiency: T12 LED bulbs use significantly less energy compared to fluorescent tubes, resulting in lower electricity bills.
  • Longer Lifespan: These bulbs have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours compared to only 20,000 hours of fluorescent tubes.
  • Environmentally Friendly: They do not contain any toxic materials like mercury, making them safe for both human health and the environment.
  • Better Quality Light: T12 LED bulbs produce a brighter and more natural light that is easier on the eyes compared to fluorescent tubes.

Factors to Consider Before Buying

Here are some important factors that you should keep in mind before purchasing T12 LED bulbs:

• Lumens: This measures the brightness of the bulb. For an 8ft fixture, you should look for at least 3600 lumens.
  • Color Temperature: It determines the color appearance of the light emitted by the bulb. For indoor use, opt for a warm white (2700-3000K) or cool white (4000-5000K) color temperature.
  • Compatibility: Make sure that the T12 LED bulb is compatible with your existing fixture. Some may require a ballast bypass while others can work with an existing ballast.
  • Certifications: Look for certifications like Energy Star or UL listing as they ensure safety and energy efficiency standards.

Where to Buy T15 LED Bulbs?

In my experience, online stores like Amazon or Home Depot offer a wide range of options at competitive prices. You can also check with your local hardware store or electrician for availability.

Pricing

The cost of T15 LED bulbs can range from $20-$50 depending on factors like lumens output and brand reputation. However, keep in mind that investing in high-quality bulbs may save you money in the long run due to their longer lifespan and energy efficiency.

Maintenance Tips

• Clean your fixtures regularly as dust can reduce light output.
  • If your bulb starts flickering or dimming, it may be time for a replacement as it could indicate a problem with the ballast or wiring.

In Conclusion

T15 LED bulbs are a cost-effective and eco-friendly choice for lighting up your household. By considering factors like lumens output, color temperature, compatibility, certifications, and maintenance tips mentioned above, you can make an informed decision while purchasing these bulbs. Happy shopping!

Author Profile

Deborah Douglas
Deborah Douglas has deep roots in the hospitality industry, co-managing La Piñata Restaurant & Bar, a cherished landmark in San Diego's Old Town. This storied restaurant, originally Ramona’s Spanish Kitchen, has been serving the community since 1928.

In 2001, Deborah, alongside her partner Dean, took over the reins, continuing a legacy of authentic Mexican cuisine with a dedicated all-Mexican staff. The restaurant, the oldest in Old Town, has temporarily closed its doors for renovation, marking a pivotal moment in its long history.

Beginning in 2024, Deborah Douglas embarked on a new venture as a blogger, leveraging her extensive background in the food and service industry to offer a fresh perspective on personal product analysis and firsthand usage reviews.

Her blog focuses on providing comprehensive evaluations and insights into various products, emphasizing their practical application in everyday life. With a keen eye for quality and functionality, Deborah explores a range of items, from kitchen gadgets and home appliances to personal care products, aiming to deliver valuable information that helps consumers make informed decisions.

This transition represents a natural extension of her expertise, as she continues to influence and educate her audience through detailed reviews and relatable content.