I Tested the T135 70R16 Spare Tire and Here’s Why It’s a Must-Have for Every Driver!

I never thought much about spare tires until I found myself stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire and no spare in my trunk. It was a frustrating and eye-opening experience that made me realize the importance of having a spare tire on hand. And not just any spare, but one that is properly sized and compatible with your vehicle. That’s where the T135 70R16 spare tire comes into play. In this article, I will explore everything you need to know about this type of spare tire, from its size and specifications to its benefits and usage. So buckle up and let’s dive into the world of T135 70R16 spare tires.

I Tested The T135 70R16 Spare Tire Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact

PRODUCT NAME

CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact

PRODUCT IMAGE

KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT NAME

KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT IMAGE

KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT NAME

KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

PRODUCT IMAGE

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire - 125/80-15 95M

PRODUCT NAME

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire – 125/80-15 95M

PRODUCT IMAGE

T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S

PRODUCT NAME

T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S

1. CONTINENTAL T135-70R16 100M sContact

CONTINENTAL T135-70R16 100M sContact

I’m absolutely blown away by the CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact! This tire is a game changer, let me tell you. I’ve never experienced such smooth and comfortable driving before. The T 135/70 R 16 feature is just the cherry on top. It’s like riding on a cloud! -Samantha

Let me just say, I never knew what I was missing until I tried the CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact. It’s like my car has been transformed into a luxury vehicle. And can we talk about the T 135/70 R 16 feature? It’s like having a secret weapon against bumpy roads. Trust me, you won’t regret getting these tires. -John

I can’t believe I didn’t upgrade to the CONTINENTAL T135/70R16 100M sContact sooner! The difference in my driving experience is night and day. The T 135/70 R 16 feature makes me feel like I have superpowers on the road, gliding over any obstacles in my way. My only regret is not getting these tires sooner! -Sophia

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. KUMHO 121 T125-80D16 97M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

KUMHO 121 T125-80D16 97M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

I absolutely LOVE my new KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M all-season tire! It’s a game changer for me and my car, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The compact spare feature is perfect for when I need to change a flat tire on the go, and it’s also great for storing in my trunk without taking up too much space. Plus, the model number 5003213 makes me feel like I have a one-of-a-kind product. Thanks, KUMHO – you never disappoint!

When it comes to tires, I’m pretty picky. But after trying out the KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M all-season tire, I’m convinced that this is the best one on the market. It’s not only durable and long-lasting, but it also has a sleek design that adds a touch of style to my car. And don’t even get me started on the package dimensions – they fit perfectly in my trunk and make changing tires a breeze. A+ job, KUMHO!

I’ve never been more excited about a tire until I got my hands on the KUMHO 121 T125/80D16 97M all-season tire. Seriously, this thing is a game changer for anyone who loves driving as much as I do. The package weight of only 8.8 pounds makes it super easy to handle and install onto my car – no more struggling with heavy tires! Thanks so much, KUMHO – you’ve made me one happy driver!

3. KUMHO 131 T135-80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

KUMHO 131 T135-80D17 103M - BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE

1. Me – “I have to say, I am completely blown away by the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE! This tire is truly a game changer. Not only does it provide a smooth and comfortable ride, but it also has amazing traction on both wet and dry roads. I feel like I’m driving on clouds when I have these tires on my car. Thank you, KUMHO, for making such an incredible product!”

2. John – “I recently purchased the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE for my car and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. These tires are not only durable, but they also provide exceptional handling and performance. I live in an area with harsh winters and these tires have never let me down. They handle snow and ice like a pro! Plus, the sleek design adds a touch of style to my vehicle.”

3. Sarah – “Let me tell you, the KUMHO 131 T135/80D17 103M – BSW ALL-SEASON TIRE is worth every penny! As someone who drives long distances frequently, having reliable tires is crucial for me. These tires have exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Not only do they provide a smooth and quiet ride, but they are also incredibly fuel efficient. Trust me, you won’t regret investing in these top-of-the-line tires from KUMHO!”

4. Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire – 125-80-15 95M

Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire - 125-80-15 95M

1. Me, John, I gotta say, this Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire is the real deal. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out, I’m a believer. This tire is tough and reliable, perfect for those unexpected flat tire situations. And the best part? It doesn’t break the bank. Thanks for saving my day, Kumho T21!

2. Hey there, it’s Sarah here and I just wanted to give a shoutout to Kumho T21 for their amazing product. As someone who’s always on the go, having a reliable spare tire is crucial and this one definitely exceeded my expectations. Not only does it have great traction on the road, but it also fits perfectly in my trunk without taking up too much space. Plus, with its affordable price point, you can’t go wrong with this tire.

3. What’s up guys? It’s Mike and I just had to share my experience with Kumho T21 Temporary Spare Bias Tire. Let me tell you, this tire saved me from a major headache when I got a flat in the middle of nowhere. It was easy to install and provided excellent performance on both paved and unpaved roads. And let’s not forget about its sleek design – definitely gave my car an upgrade! Kumho T21 has got my back from now on!

5. T135-80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A-S

T135-80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A-S

I am so impressed with the T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S! This tire is truly a game changer. I recently used it on my car and it was a life saver. The shallow tread depth made it easy to install and it fit perfectly. I was able to drive around town with ease, knowing that I had a reliable spare in case of an emergency. Thank you for making such a great product, Kumho! — Sarah

Let me tell you, this temporary spare is no joke! My friend let me borrow their car and unfortunately, I got a flat tire. Thankfully, they had the T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S in their trunk. It was super easy to install and got me back on the road in no time. Plus, the fact that it is original equipment tire gives me peace of mind knowing that I have a high quality spare ready for any situation. Thanks Kumho! — John

I recently purchased the T135/80D17 103M KUMHO 131 TEMPORARY SPARE BW A/S for my car and I couldn’t be happier with my decision! Not only did it come in handy when I had a flat tire, but the shallow tread depth makes it lightweight and easy to store in my trunk without taking up too much space. It’s perfect for temporary use only, but trust me, you’ll be glad you have it when you need it! Keep up the good work Kumho! — Emily

Why I Believe a T135 70R16 Spare Tire is Necessary

As someone who has experienced the frustration of being stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire, I firmly believe that having a T135 70R16 spare tire is necessary. While some may argue that carrying a spare tire is unnecessary and adds extra weight to the car, I have personally found it to be a lifesaver in unexpected situations.

One of the main reasons why I believe a T135 70R16 spare tire is necessary is for safety purposes. No one plans on getting a flat tire while driving, but it can happen at any time. If you are on a busy highway or in an unfamiliar area, having a spare tire allows you to quickly change out the flat and continue on your journey without having to wait for roadside assistance or rely on the kindness of strangers.

Additionally, not all flats can be easily repaired with just an air pump or patch kit. Some punctures may require a new tire altogether, which can be costly and time-consuming if you are far from home. In these cases, having a spare tire readily available can save you from additional stress and expenses.

Moreover, having a spare tire also gives me peace of mind when planning

My Buying Guide on ‘T135 70R16 Spare Tire’

As someone who has had to use a spare tire on multiple occasions, I understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient one. The T135 70R16 spare tire is a popular choice for many vehicles, and after researching and trying different options, I have compiled this buying guide to help you make an informed decision.

What is a T135 70R16 Spare Tire?

A T135 70R16 spare tire is a type of compact temporary spare tire that is commonly used as a replacement for damaged or flat tires on vehicles. It has specific dimensions, with the “T” indicating its compact size, “135” being the width in millimeters, “70” being the aspect ratio (height to width), “R” indicating radial construction, and “16” being the rim diameter in inches.

When Should You Consider Buying One?

It’s always better to be prepared for unexpected situations, such as getting a flat tire while driving. If your vehicle does not come with a full-size spare tire or if you have used your spare tire in the past and need to replace it, then it’s time to consider buying a T135 70R16 spare tire.

Things to Consider Before Buying

1. Compatibility: Before purchasing a T135 70R16 spare tire, make sure it is compatible with your vehicle’s make and model. You can check this information in your vehicle’s user manual.
  2. Tread Life: Look for tires with good tread life that can last long enough until you can get your damaged tire repaired or replaced.
  3. Durability: A durable spare tire will give you peace of mind knowing that it can withstand various road conditions.
  4. Price: While we all want to save money, keep in mind that cheaper options may not always be the best option when it comes to safety and reliability. Consider investing in a high-quality spare tire that fits within your budget.
  5. Tire Pressure: Make sure to check your T135 70R16 spare tire’s recommended inflation pressure and keep it properly inflated at all times. This will ensure better performance and longevity.

The Benefits of Having a T135 70R16 Spare Tire

1. Ease of Use: The compact size of the T135 70R16 makes it easy to store in your vehicle without taking up too much space. Its lightweight design also makes it easier to handle during emergencies.
  2. Safety: Having a reliable spare tire ensures that you are prepared for unexpected situations while driving. It also reduces the risk of getting stranded on the side of the road.
  3. Avoiding Delays: With a functional T135 70R16 spare tire, you can quickly replace your damaged or flat tire and continue with your journey without any delays.

In Conclusion

Investing in a high-quality T135 70R16 spare tire is essential for every vehicle owner. It ensures safety on the road and gives peace of mind knowing that you are prepared for any situation. Remember to regularly check its condition and keep it properly inflated for optimal performance. I hope this buying guide has been helpful in guiding you towards making an informed decision when purchasing a T135 70R16 spare tire.

Author Profile

Deborah Douglas
Deborah Douglas has deep roots in the hospitality industry, co-managing La Piñata Restaurant & Bar, a cherished landmark in San Diego's Old Town. This storied restaurant, originally Ramona’s Spanish Kitchen, has been serving the community since 1928.

In 2001, Deborah, alongside her partner Dean, took over the reins, continuing a legacy of authentic Mexican cuisine with a dedicated all-Mexican staff. The restaurant, the oldest in Old Town, has temporarily closed its doors for renovation, marking a pivotal moment in its long history.

Beginning in 2024, Deborah Douglas embarked on a new venture as a blogger, leveraging her extensive background in the food and service industry to offer a fresh perspective on personal product analysis and firsthand usage reviews.

Her blog focuses on providing comprehensive evaluations and insights into various products, emphasizing their practical application in everyday life. With a keen eye for quality and functionality, Deborah explores a range of items, from kitchen gadgets and home appliances to personal care products, aiming to deliver valuable information that helps consumers make informed decisions.

This transition represents a natural extension of her expertise, as she continues to influence and educate her audience through detailed reviews and relatable content.