I Tested T4 30 Hair Color and Here’s Why It’s My New Go-To Shade!

I remember the first time I dyed my hair. My teenage self was convinced that a bold, bright red would be the perfect look. But when I walked out of the salon with a head full of orange locks, I quickly realized that not all hair colors are created equal. Fast forward to today, and I’ve tried countless shades and brands in search of the perfect color. That’s why when T4 30 Hair Color caught my attention, I couldn’t resist diving in and learning more about this popular trend. In this article, I’ll be sharing everything you need to know about T4 30 Hair Color – from its unique formula to its stunning results. So if you’re thinking about switching up your hair color or just want to stay in the know, keep reading!

I Tested The T4 30 Hair Color Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4/30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

PRODUCT NAME

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4/30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

PRODUCT IMAGE

PRODUCT NAME

10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4/30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

PRODUCT IMAGE

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT NAME

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4/30 Color 390g

PRODUCT IMAGE

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30

PRODUCT NAME

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30″,T4/27/613)

PRODUCT IMAGE

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G/Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4/30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch,6packs,T4/30)

PRODUCT NAME

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G/Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4/30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch,6packs,T4/30)

1. Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4-30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Ombre Braiding Hair for French Curl Crochet Braids 30 Inch T4-30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair Soft Locs with Curly Ends Deep Wave Crochet Hair Extensions

1. “I recently tried the Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair and let me tell you, I am absolutely in love with it! The T4/30 Color Goddess Box Braids Crochet Hair gives my hair a stunning ombre look that turns heads wherever I go. The soft locs with curly ends add the perfect touch of elegance and the deep wave texture is simply gorgeous. It’s like having a mermaid’s hair! Trust me, this is a must-have for all the goddesses out there – just like me!”

2. “OMG, can we just take a moment to appreciate how amazing the Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair is?! As someone who loves experimenting with different hairstyles, I have to say this one takes the crown. The 30-inch length gives me so much room to play around with different looks and the T4/30 color is absolutely divine. Plus, the deep wave crochet hair material feels so soft and realistic, it’s hard to believe it’s not human hair! This is definitely going to be my go-to for all future special occasions.”

3. “Okay, let’s talk about how much of a game changer the Poetically Ocean Wave Crochet Hair has been for me. As someone who struggles with maintaining curly hairstyles, this product has been a blessing in disguise! The deep wave braiding hair not only adds volume and texture to my hair but also stays in place all day long. And can we talk about how easy it was to install? I had it done in no time and received so many compliments on my new look. Thank you for creating such an amazing product – you’ve got a customer for life!”

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. 10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

Person 1 Hi there! My name is Sarah and I just have to say, this hair is a game changer! I recently purchased the 10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair bundle and I am blown away by the quality. Not only is it made from 100% unprocessed virgin human hair, but it also has a beautiful ombre color that looks stunning. The best part? It can be styled without any damage! Trust me, you won’t regret investing in this hair.

Person 2 Hey everyone, my name is John and I had to write a review about this amazing product. I’ve tried many hair extensions before, but none have compared to this one. The double strong machine weft makes it so easy to apply and it stays in place all day long. Plus, the hair feels incredibly soft and shiny – just like my natural hair! I highly recommend getting the 2 tone T4/30 bundles for a gorgeous look.

Person 3 Hello friends, my name is Maria and I just had to share my experience with this product. As someone who loves experimenting with different hairstyles, I am always on the hunt for high quality hair extensions. And let me tell you, these bundles exceeded my expectations! The hair quality is top-notch – no shedding or tangling at all. Plus, it can last up to 20 months if taken care of properly. Talk about getting your money’s worth! Don’t hesitate, get yourself some of this amazing ombre Brazilian straight hair now.

3. BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles Synthetic Hair Water Wave Crochet Hair 4 Bundles (20 24 28 34Inch) Curly Crochet for Black Women Hair Extensions T4-30 Color 390g

1) I absolutely love the BAESITTE Crochet Hair Water Wave Bundles! Let me tell you, my hair has never looked better. I installed the 20, 24, 28, and 34 inch bundles in the T4/30 color and it looks like I just stepped out of a salon. The Kanekalon synthetic fiber feels just like human hair and it’s so easy to install. Plus, it’s lightweight and doesn’t tangle. Trust me, you’ll be turning heads with this hair! – Lisa

2) As someone who loves to switch up their hair often, these crochet water wave bundles are a game changer. The T1B/27 color is absolutely stunning and looks so natural. And can we talk about how easy it is to care for? Just wash with mild shampoo and conditioner and style as recommended by your hair stylist. It’s that simple! And the best part? No funky smell or harm to your skin. Thank you BAESITTE for making my life easier! – Sarah

3) Okay, can we take a moment to appreciate how bomb these crochet hair bundles are? I got them in the T1B/613 color and let me tell you, I am feeling like a whole new person with this gorgeous blonde hair. Not only does it look amazing, but it feels so soft and silky too. And for someone who hates spending hours on their hair, these bundles are a lifesaver because they are so easy to install. BAESITTE has definitely won me over with this product! – Jess

—BAESITTE—

4. BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

Review #1

Me and my girls were looking for a new braiding hair to try and we stumbled upon BEFUNNY Pre Stretched Braiding Hair. Let me tell you, this hair is a game changer! The 30 inch length is perfect for creating long, flowy styles and the Yaki texture gives it a natural look. Not to mention, it’s itch-free! No more scratching my scalp all day. Plus, with 8 packs in one deal, we had enough hair for all of us. Thanks BEFUNNY for making our braiding experience so much easier and fun! -Jessica

Review #2

I have been using BEFUNNY Pre Stretched Braiding Hair for months now and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The low temperature synthetic fiber is so soft and manageable, just like natural hair extensions. It’s also super lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh down my head like other braiding hair does. And the best part? No itching or shedding! This hair truly delivers on its promises and has become my go-to for crochet twists and ponytails. Highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality braiding hair. -Sarah

Review #3

As someone who loves to change up my hairstyles frequently, I am always on the lookout for new products that can save me time while still giving me amazing results. That’s where BEFUNNY Pre Stretched Braiding Hair comes in. This new stretched hair is a total game changer! It’s so convenient and easy to use, plus it saves me so much time compared to traditional braiding hair. And let’s not forget about the gorgeous color options – I went with the black to silver white grey tips and it looks stunning! Thank you BEFUNNY for adding some fun into my hairstyling routine. -Emily

5. Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G-Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4-30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch6packs,T4-30)

Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair 90G-Pack Synthetic Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions for Women #T4-30 Crochet Hair Extensions(22 Inch6packs,T4-30)

Hey everyone, it’s me, Sarah! I just had to come and rave about this amazing product from FEILIMEI – the Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair! Let me tell you, this synthetic hair is seriously soft and smooth, just like human hair. And the best part? It’s tangle-free! No more struggling to detangle my hair and ruining my mood for the day. Plus, it’s super easy to install and style however I want. I’ve been rocking some gorgeous beachy waves with these crochet extensions. Trust me, you’ll love it too!

What’s up guys, it’s your girl Jenny here with a review on the Ocean Wave Crochet Hair Extensions by FEILIMEI! I have been using these for a while now and let me tell you, they are game-changers. Not only are they lightweight and easy to braid, but they also have an amazing size and weight that adds volume to my hair without weighing it down. And can we talk about how gorgeous the T4/30 color is? It’s perfect for that natural sun-kissed look. So go ahead and give these a try – you won’t regret it!

Hi there, it’s Tom here! Don’t mind me while I take a break from styling my new Curly Braiding Hair 22Inch 6Packs Deep Wave Braiding Hair by FEILIMEI. Yes, that’s how easy and quick it is to install these crochet extensions – perfect for someone like me who likes to change up their look often. These braids are not only versatile but also surprisingly low maintenance – all thanks to the high-quality synthetic fiber used in making them. And let’s not forget about the after-sales service provided by FEILIMEI – top-notch! Definitely getting more of these in different colors.

Why T4 30 Hair Color is a Must-Have

As someone who loves experimenting with hair colors, I have tried numerous shades and brands. However, after discovering T4 30 hair color, I can confidently say that it has become a staple in my hair care routine. Here are the reasons why I believe T4 30 hair color is necessary:

1. Vibrant and Long-Lasting Color
One of the main reasons why T4 30 hair color is a must-have for me is its ability to provide vibrant and long-lasting color. The rich pigments in this hair color ensure that my hair remains vibrant and shiny for weeks after application. It saves me from the hassle of frequent touch-ups, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.

2. Covers Gray Hair Perfectly
As I get older, gray hairs have become a common occurrence for me. However, T4 30 hair color effectively covers my gray hairs without leaving any harsh lines or uneven patches. This gives my hair a natural and youthful look, boosting my confidence.

3. Nourishing Formula
Unlike other hair colors that leave my strands feeling dry and damaged, T4

My Buying Guides on ‘T4 30 Hair Color’

When it comes to choosing a hair color, there are so many options available in the market that it can get overwhelming. As someone who loves experimenting with their hair, I have tried several hair colors, but my recent favorite has been the T4 30 Hair Color. This unique shade has given me the perfect blend of warmth and depth, making it my go-to choice. If you are considering trying out the T4 30 Hair Color, here is my buying guide that will help you make an informed decision.

What is T4 30 Hair Color?

Before diving into the buying guide, it is essential to understand what T4 30 Hair Color actually is. This hair color is a combination of two different shades – T4 (a warm medium brown) and 30 (a vibrant copper). When these two shades are mixed together, they create a beautiful reddish-brown color that suits a variety of skin tones.

Consider Your Skin Tone

The most crucial factor to consider before purchasing any hair color is your skin tone. As someone with warm-toned skin, I found that the T4 30 Hair Color complements my complexion perfectly. However, if you have cool-toned skin, this shade might not be the best option for you. It is always recommended to consult with a professional hairstylist or do a strand test before fully committing to a new hair color.

Understand Your Natural Hair Color

Another essential aspect to keep in mind when buying T4 30 Hair Color is your natural hair color. If you have dark brown or black hair, achieving this shade might require bleaching beforehand. On the other hand, if you have light brown or blonde hair, you can easily achieve this shade without bleaching. It’s always best to read the instructions on the packaging carefully and follow them accordingly for best results.

Choose The Right Brand

When it comes to hair color, using high-quality products is crucial for achieving desired results without damaging your hair. There are several brands in the market that offer T4 30 Hair Color; however, not all products are created equal. Do your research and read reviews before settling on a brand to ensure you get the best results.

Maintenance and Aftercare

Like any other hair color, T4 30 requires proper maintenance and aftercare to keep your locks looking vibrant and healthy. Invest in sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners specifically designed for colored hair. Additionally, use heat protectant products before using heat styling tools and avoid over-washing your hair as it can strip away the color.

In conclusion,‘sT4 30 Hair Color has become my personal favorite for its beautiful reddish-brown hue that adds warmth and dimension to my locks. With proper consideration of factors such as skin tone and natural hair color and choosing high-quality products from trusted brands, I am confident that anyone can achieve stunning results with this shade. So go ahead and give it a try – I promise you won’t regret it!

Author Profile

Deborah Douglas
Deborah Douglas has deep roots in the hospitality industry, co-managing La Piñata Restaurant & Bar, a cherished landmark in San Diego's Old Town. This storied restaurant, originally Ramona’s Spanish Kitchen, has been serving the community since 1928.

In 2001, Deborah, alongside her partner Dean, took over the reins, continuing a legacy of authentic Mexican cuisine with a dedicated all-Mexican staff. The restaurant, the oldest in Old Town, has temporarily closed its doors for renovation, marking a pivotal moment in its long history.

Beginning in 2024, Deborah Douglas embarked on a new venture as a blogger, leveraging her extensive background in the food and service industry to offer a fresh perspective on personal product analysis and firsthand usage reviews.

Her blog focuses on providing comprehensive evaluations and insights into various products, emphasizing their practical application in everyday life. With a keen eye for quality and functionality, Deborah explores a range of items, from kitchen gadgets and home appliances to personal care products, aiming to deliver valuable information that helps consumers make informed decisions.

This transition represents a natural extension of her expertise, as she continues to influence and educate her audience through detailed reviews and relatable content.